The Trendy Luxury Vinyl Simple Care and Maintenance Tips
Luxury vinyl is a beautiful waterproof flooring that combines the high-end look of hardwood with the durability of vinyl.
Because it stands up to moisture, wood-look vinyl is a natural fit in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
To keep.your luxury vinyl flooring looking nice and clean, we recommend the following:
1. Sweep the floor to remove loose dirt, also after installation.
2. Use a doormat to prevent dirt, sand, grit, and other substances such as oil and asphalt from being tracked onto your floor.
3. Use only a non-abrasive cleaner.
4. Avoid using a vacuum with a beater bar.
5. Use protective pads for furniture and appliances to prevent scratching.
6. If you need to move heavy furniture and/or appliances, always use strips of wood or hardboard runways to protect the floor.
7. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.